MidnightMonopoly-Eclipse FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT ABOUT MY CHARACTOR CHANGE IN GUILD PLEASE READ

2 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT ABOUT MY CHARACTOR CHANGE IN GUILD PLEASE READ Empty IMPORTANT ABOUT MY CHARACTOR CHANGE IN GUILD PLEASE READ

Post  Sweetykins Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:25 am

Shadow and all guild members. I have recently leveld my psy to lvl 175 and have other guilds wanting me to go do dungeouns with them and such
but i have to join guilds to do it

I have removed my char Sweetykins from MidnightMonopoly to do this
I hope everyone understands. I have decided to put my BP in this guild instead since he dont do dungeons as much and can be here more for the guild to train and help out tank and stuff

Shadow I wanted to talk to u about all this before i did it but u havent been on for me to. SO My bp has left its guild and in 2 days id like to put her in the guild .. It is up to u shadow if you would still like me to be kingpin on that acct. I would still love to be

I just really need to free up my psy for hunts.. and sales.. Thank you very much <3 u all

Also my hubby did the same he joined on his Blade.. YoSoyTuPapi is him now... his psy has pulled out..
tty all soon!! hope i havent upset anyone in doing this..
hugs
missy
Sweetykins
Sweetykins

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ABOUT MY CHARACTOR CHANGE IN GUILD PLEASE READ Empty Re: IMPORTANT ABOUT MY CHARACTOR CHANGE IN GUILD PLEASE READ

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Sweety,

You haven't upset anyone.

Thank you for so much help <3 I will always remember you and I hope we don't loose contact ANYTIME soon.

Are you still active on the forums?

I love you, like a friend.

Elliot (Shad)

Admin
Admin

https://midnightmonopoly.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down